How it Works. Free Home/Office Visits or Dropoff & Collect.
We visit you free of charge in your home or office and attempt to resolve the issue there. If the repair requires an extended amount of time, or specialist equipment, then we will, with your permission, take it away to be repaired in our workshop and return it to you.
If there are any additional charges for hardware or specialist services then we will let you know in advance. Should a repair be deemed uneconomic, or simply not in your best interests, then we will always tell you.
If you would rather bring equipment to us then please contact us to arrange a visit.
Covering most of North East and East London:
Our Range of Services. Repair, Upgrade, Protect & Learn.
Whatever your computer problem, techRight has a solution.
From laptops and desktop computers to tablets and phones, we have a varied and expansive knowledge of technology issues and how to resolve them.
Some of our more commonly encountered issues are shown below, if it's not listed we can always find a solution, so please contact us.
No Hourly Rates
- Affordable, rapid laptop repairs for all manufacturers including Acer, Advent, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba.
- Damaged or non-working screen? we can provide and fit a replacement typically within 2 days.
- Broken or damaged keyboards replaced.
- Power sockets (DC jack) repaired and replaced.
- Hard drive repair and replacement.
- Data recovery from failing hard drives.
- Memory, graphics card, power supply and motherboard repair and replacement.
- Viruses, trojans, rootkit infections removed without wiping and reinstalling your operating system and files.
- Slow running computer? Faults diagnosed and repaired to make it run like new again.
- Email and other software configuration issues solved.
- Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X supply, installation and upgrades.
- Internet connection lost? We provide a point-to-point diagnosis and solution from computer to router to infrastructure to service provider.
- Device connection issues? If you're having trouble getting your computer, printer, Apple iPad/iPhone, Android phone/tablet or other devices to connect let us get them talking again.
- IP CCTV installation
- Individual or small group courses on popular software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X day-to-day use tutorials ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Need advice on getting the most out of your new Apple iPad, iPhone or Android device? we can explain all it can offer and how to integrate it with all your other networked devices.